Причём опыт как и в украсть, так и построить.
The Bell V-247 tiltrotor is an unmanned aerial system (UAS) that will combine the vertical lift capability of a helicopter with the speed and range of a conventional fixed-wing aircraft. The UAS is designed to provide long-endurance persistent expeditionary and surveillance capability and lethal reach, as well as runway independence to operate successfully in maritime environments and locations without secure runway availability.
The Bell V-247 Vigilant’s design boasts a number of transformational features, including:
- A sea-based platform, which can be sized for compatibility with DDG guided missile destroyers shipboard applications,
- Single engine tiltrotor UAS,
- 24-hour persistent ISR with a two aircraft system,
- Speed: 250 knots cruise speed; 180 knots endurance speed; >300 knots at maximum continuous power,
- Combat range: 450 nautical miles mission radius,
- Time on station: 11 hours,
- Size: 16,000 pounds empty weight / 29,500 pounds max gross weight; 65-feet wing span; 30-feet rotor diameter,
- As it sits on the deck, the V-247 VIGILANT can hold a combination of fuel, armament, and sensors, up to 13,000 pounds,
- Blade Fold Wing Stow makes V-247 VIGILANT DDG hangar compatible,
- Expeditionary capability with small logistical footprint,
- Open architecture and interfaces,
- Air-to-air refueling,
- Modular payload system to provide maximum flexibility,
- Power distribution system to provide maximum mission capability,
- Redundant flight control system, and
- Electro Optical System and Targeting System
И вот так выглядит бизнес. Вы строите гибриды. А деньги достаются другим.